How to Clean a Coffee Pot
How to clean a coffee pot:
1. Remove the coffee pot from the coffee maker.
2. Pour out any coffee or water that is inside the pot.
3. Fill the coffee pot with warm water and a drop of dish soap
4. Swirl the water inside the pot, then pour it out.
5. Rinse the coffee pot with warm water.
6. Allow the coffee pot to dry completely before using it again.
Note: If you feel that you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. No posting on this site is intended to be medical advice and should not be a substitute for seeking the advice of a medical professional.