How to Clean a Refrigerator
To clean the inside of a refrigerator:
- Start by emptying the fridge and removing everything from the shelves.
- Wipe down the shelves with a damp cloth and a vinegar-water solution.
- Next, clean the fridge's inside with a vinegar-water solution and a sponge.
- Rinse the sponge frequently to avoid spreading dirt and grime around.
- Finally, dry the inside of the fridge with a clean towel.
Note: If you feel that you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. No posting on this site is intended to be medical advice and should not be a substitute for seeking the advice of a medical professional.