How to Clean a Toaster
1. Unplug the toaster.
2. Remove the crumb tray and empty it.
3. Use a pastry brush or vacuum attachment to remove any crumbs from the toaster.
4. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the toaster's exterior.
5. Use a damp cloth or toothpick to clean crumbs from the toaster slots.
6. Allow the toaster to air dry before plugging it back in and using it.
Note: If you feel that you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. No posting on this site is intended to be medical advice and should not be a substitute for seeking the advice of a medical professional.