To Clean a Microwave Oven
You only need a bowl of water, lemon juice, and a sponge.
1. First, remove any food or grease from the oven.
2. Next, mix the water and lemon juice and soak the sponge.
3. Finally, scrub the inside of the oven with the sponge and rinse it clean.
4. To remove tough stains, you may need to use a more robust cleaning solution, such as vinegar or baking soda.
5. You can also use a commercial oven cleaner but follow the directions carefully.
Note: If you feel that you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. No posting on this site is intended to be medical advice and should not be a substitute for seeking the advice of a medical professional.